Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful for a classmate

I am very thankful for my best friend who also happens to be my English 2 period 5 classmate named Imani Evans. She is worthy of being grateful for because she is a great friend and she is a great English student! I am thankful for many of my classmates because they have given me the opportunity to become somewhat close to them as we sit in a class for around an hour or so and learn. I am specifically grateful for Imani because she has been able to be that friend and classmate that I can say I've been able to "grow with". Especially with writing. Considering I love to write. She is always there to critique my writing and help me become a better writer. And I think I do the same thing for her is different classes that she either struggles with or is in a deep liking for. I think Imani and I are a great friends because of all of these things and that is why for this thanksgiving, I am grateful for her throughout this year at Whitney Young as well as I'm sure I will be every year at Whitney Young

No comments:

Post a Comment